Random Blog

Friday, February 2, 2007

Comment please?

I often visit random blog sites-and not many have comments (very much like mine)

I like to observe who has comments and what have people commented
What makes people visit your blog and above all comment ?

More than often- i see the comments as: "Nice site- please see my blog too- My URL is..."

Do we blog for our self or for others?
I guess for others- else we might as well have a doc file on our desktop
Do we care if no one reads our blog?
I guess we do- but then why do most of us keep on blogging even though no one is reading?

Is anyone reading this ?
There I said it- a plea to comment...:)


Alright- Friday evening - time to go home and wrestle with my son

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2007 at 1:04 PM , Blogger TayBug96 said...

hey thanku if i do need any qestions i will ask!!!!!
taytay 8>

 
At February 6, 2007 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Trish van Doornum said...

Hi, Thanks for randomly visting my blog and commenting on David Copperfield. I'm going to try some random blogging, hope you come back to visit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home