Random Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Everybody loves Cellphones

But I wonder why Raymond does like cellphone
While watching the reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond- it suddenly struck me that I don't remember seeing any episode with direct or indirect reference to Cellphone and or Internet

Am I mistaken? If some one remembers seeing any such episode- please let me know

Then I wonder why...
Is it because these technologies take the humour out of life?

I wonder why did Philip Rosenthal decide to keep this out.
Any idea?

-----
Update - Feb 21st
Amit pointed out in his comment that in one episode- Robert mentions he has a cell phone (Read his comment)

And I saw another episode yesterday- where Raymond and Debra go to visit Frank and Marie in the Old age home -Raymond that time takes a call on his cellphone)

4 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Amit Engineer said...

I remember one episode in which Debra was so angry 'cause she lost in the election or something and has hard time hanging her coat. And she had pile of coats in front of her, out of anger she smashed all the coats with her leg. Seeing that Robert said my cell phone was in one of the coat.

 
At February 18, 2007 at 4:09 PM , Blogger RN said...

Yup - you are right !!!

 
At February 18, 2007 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Miss Notesy said...

I can't remember a single time either were used. Funny, isn't it?

 
At February 21, 2007 at 3:38 PM , Blogger RN said...

Seems like there - were couple of episodes where Cellphone was refered to
Check the updated post...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home